《The Kissing Hand》

    内容简介

    《The Kissing Hand》被誉为开学恐惧症治愈绘本,每个离开父母怀抱,背上小书包去陌生校园上学的孩子,都多多少少会有不适应,害怕,无助,忧虑等等情绪,但故事中的熊妈妈用了一个爱的魔法,让熊宝宝克服了恐惧。

    《The Kissing Hand》

    The Kissing Hand

    绘本作者

    奥黛莉·潘恩

    《The Kissing Hand》故事全文

    Chester Raccoon stood at the edge of the forest and cried.

    浣熊切斯特站在森林边,伤心地哭泣着。

    "I don't want to go to school," he told his mother. "I want to stay home with you.

    “我不想去上学,”他告诉妈妈。 “我想要和你一起待在家里。

    I want to play with my friends. And play with my toys.

    我想和我的朋友们、我的玩具玩耍。

    And read my books. And swing on my swing.

    我还想读我的书、荡我的秋千。

    Please, may I stay home with you?"

    求你了,我能和你一起待在家里吗?”

    Mrs. Raccoon took Chester by the hand and nuzzled him on the ear.

    浣熊太太握住切斯特的手,放到鼻子前亲昵地磨蹭。

    "Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do," she told him gently.

    “有时我们必须做一些不想做的事,”她温柔地对切斯特说。

    "Even if they seem strange and scary at first.

    “即使最初它们看起来陌生而惊悚。

    But you will love school once you start."

    但是一旦开始尝试,你就会爱上学校。”

    “You'll make new friends. And play with new toys.”

    “你将会交新的朋友,玩新的玩具。”

    “Read new books. And swing on new swings."

    “读到新的书,荡新的秋千。除此之外,”

    Besides,” she added, "I know a wonderful secret that will make your night at school seem as warm and cozy as your days at home."

    她补充道,“我知道一个很棒的秘密,它会让你在学校的夜晚感觉和在家里的时候一样温暖和舒适。”

    Chester wiped away his tears. He looked interested. "A secret? What kind of secret?"

    切斯特擦掉眼泪。他看起来很感兴趣。“一个秘密?什么样的秘密?”

    "A very old secret." said Mrs. Raccoon," I learned from my mother and she learned it from hers. It's called the kissing hand."

    “一个非常古老的秘密。”浣熊太太回答道。 “我从我妈妈那儿知道(这个秘密),而她又从她妈妈那儿知道。它被称作印着吻的手。”

    "The kissing hand?" asked Chester. "What's that?"

    “印着吻的手?”切斯特问道。“那是什么?”

    "I'll show you." Mrs. Raccoon took Chester's left hand and spread open his tiny fingers into a fan.

    “我会演示给你看。”浣熊太太牵起切斯特的左手,然后把他细小的手指摊开。

    Leaning forward, she kissed Chester right in the middle of his palm.

    弯下身子,她吻了切斯特的手掌心。

    Chester felt his mother's kiss rush from his hand, up his arm and into his heart.

    切斯特感觉到妈妈的吻迅速地从他的手掌开始,顺着手臂钻进他的心里。

    Even his silky, black mask tingled with a special warmth.

    甚至他光滑的黑脸也因为这特殊的温暖微微发麻。

    Mrs. Raccoon smiled. "Now," she told Chester,

    浣熊太太微笑着。“现在,”她告诉切斯特,

    "whenever you feel lonely and need a little loving from home,

    “无论何时你感到孤独,需要一点来自家里的爱,

    just press your hand to your cheek and think 'Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you.'

    只要把你的手放到脸颊,然后想‘妈妈爱你,妈妈爱你。’

    And that kiss will jump to your face and fill you with toasty warm thoughts."

    这个吻就会跳到你的脸上,让你浑身上下温暖而舒适。”

    She took Chester's hand and carefully wrapped his fingers around the kiss.

    她牵起切斯特的手,轻轻地不停地吻他的手指。

    "Now, do be careful not to lose it," she teased him.

    “从现在开始,千万小心,不要弄丢了它,“她逗切斯特。

    "But don't worry. When you open up your hand and wash your hand, I promise you the kiss will stick."

    “但是也不要担心。当你打开手或者洗手时,我保证这个吻还牢牢地在呢。”

    Chester loved his kissing hand.

    切斯特爱上了他印着吻的手。

    Now he knew his mother's love would go with him wherever he went. Even to school.

    现在他知道了,不管他去哪里,妈妈的爱都会一直陪在身边,即使是去学校。

    That night, Chester stood in frontof his school and looked thoughtful.

    那个晚上,切斯特站在学校门前,看起来若有所思。

    Suddenly, he turned his mother and grinned. "Give me your hand," he told her.

    突然,他转向妈妈,咯咯地笑起来。“给我你的手,”他对妈妈说。

    Chester took his mother's hand in his own and unfolded her large, familiar fingers into a fan.

    切斯特把妈妈的手放在自己手中,然后把她大大的、熟悉的手指摊开。

    Next he leaned forward and kissed the center of her hand.

    接下来,他弯下身,吻了妈妈的手心。

    "Now, you have a kissing hand too!" he told her.

    “现在,你也有了一个印着吻的手了!”他告诉妈妈。

    And with a gentle "goodbye" and "I love you," Chester turned and danced away.

    温柔地说完“再见”和“我爱你,”切斯特转过身,手舞足蹈地走了。

    Mrs. Raccoon watched Chesters camper across a tree limb and into school.

    浣熊太太望着切斯特一蹦一跳地走过一根树枝,走进学校。

    As the hoot owl rang in the new school year, she pressed her left hand to her cheek and smiled.

    随着新学年猫头鹰叫的铃声响起,她把左手放在脸上,露出微笑。

    The warmth of Chester's kiss filled her heart with special words.

    切斯特温暖的亲吻让她心中满是这些特殊的话语。

    "Chester loves you," It said. "Chester loves you."

    “切斯特爱你,”它在说,“切斯特爱你。”

    I Love You

    我爱你

    相关绘本

    • 中文版《魔法亲亲》

    绘本点评

    说起这本书的创作灵感,其实还有一个小插曲,作者奥黛莉·潘恩四岁的女儿即将入幼儿园时,经历了极大的分离焦虑,女儿的情绪也使她深受影响,倍感苦恼,于是才有了这样一本描述分离焦虑的书。如果家有刚入园或刚入学的宝贝,很适合一起亲子共读。

    下载信息 The Kissing Hand
    下载地址
    • 微信公众号
    • 三年一班有声绘本
    • weinxin
    • 微信小程序
    • 扫一扫,听绘本。
    • weinxin
    三年一班有声绘本
    《怪物来做客》 睡前故事

    《怪物来做客》

    内容简介 大怪物邀请小怪物一起去钓鱼,但小怪物没时间。原来,小怪物家来了客人。大怪物觉得一个人玩儿一点儿意思也没有,时不时地想起自己最好的朋友小怪物。现在,不知小怪物正在做些什么呢? 绘本作者 (冰)...
    《学校是乐园》 课文朗诵

    《学校是乐园》

    S版第一册《学校是乐园》全文 我爱我的学校,学校里有老师,有同学,大家一起学习,亲亲热热。 我爱我的学校,学校里有教室,有操场,大家一起做游戏,快快乐乐。 S版第一册《学校是乐园》教学设计 语文教学要...
    《爱哭的娃娃》 国内绘本

    《爱哭的娃娃》

    内容简介 中班绘本,菲菲有一个玩具娃娃叫小白,遇到自己不开心的事情时,就不停地哭,谁劝都不听,结果好朋友们都离开了她。小白后来是怎么重新得到大家喜爱的呢? 爱哭的娃娃 绘本作者 幼儿辛福成长 北京少年...
    《小河狸建筑师》 国内绘本

    《小河狸建筑师》

    内容简介 发现最棒的自己,河狸的爸爸带着小河狸汉斯的姐姐和哥哥来到游泳训练中心,一起学习游泳。姐姐和哥哥学得很快,唯独汉斯总是闷闷不乐的,因为汉斯总是学不会游泳,河狸爸爸怎么做的呢? 绘本作者 王坤/...
    匿名

    发表评论

    匿名网友 填写信息

    :?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: